Monday, April 5, 2010

Dream Hair

Ke Ke says: I always think it’s a good idea to have a goal or inspiration to strive towards. But sometimes, I worry that when people say “Oh, I want her hair” what they really mean is I hate my own hair. To me, your hair journey should be about getting your hair to be the healthiest, the thickest, and the longest it can be.

Choosing a hair idol that has long curly 3b hair when you have 4c hair will surely lead to disappointment and frustration. Personally, when people ask about my dream hair, I tell them I have my dream hair but I am working on giving it what it needs. Clearly I admire other people with beautiful hair and there are quite a few celebrities who have hair that is my ideal length (although some of them are weaves).

Ke Ke’s hair inspirations:

Keesha Sharp (better known as "Monica" from Girlfriends)

Jurnee Smollett... no matter whether curly or straight, her hair is beautiful





Amel Larrieux.... I know this is her natural texture but it's my texlaxed texture so I love this photo

1 comment:

  1. Wearing a hair wig is becoming even more popular options as they give a way to change your hairstyle without the expense and time associated with going to a salon. While wigs are a great and versatile option, it's still important to be knowledgeable of the ways to keep your own hair from being damaged while wearing them. Some important steps to take to keep your hair healthy are
    Programa reconstrução capilar

    ReplyDelete