Thursday, July 1, 2010

MAKE UP SALE!!!

Okay so as a general rule we don't push brands or stores on here because we just don't want to be product pushers...LOL... but I saw this sale and just felt like I had to let you know about it...

For years I believed that make-up had to come from MAC (even though I hardly wore make up and was shelling out major money for MAC).. fortunately, as I grew older I also got a little wiser... and discovvered that quality isn't always found in a name brand...

So Ulta is having a major sale on palettes...

first up in the 92 piece blockbuster



This collection comes in 2 color palettes: the Classic Collection and the Trendsetter...I already have a lot of classic eyeshadows so I opted for the trendsetter...

What you get: 64 eyeshadows, 22 lip colors, blush and pressed powder... the pressed powders never match me but I use them as an eyeshadow primer... oh and a couple of brushes

The best part is the price 17.99 and click here for a 20% off coupon and you'll get it for 14.40 http://www.dealigg.com/story-ULTA-Coupon-Code-Promotions

What else I bought:

I am going on a beach vacay very soon and thought why not look great while I frolick on the beach and Ulta swooped into the rescue



water resistant eyeshadows !!! oh yeah...frolick in the sand and water and keep my make-up on..oh yeah I'm ready

They also have OPI,Orly, Essie, and China Glaze nail polishes on sale buy 2 get 1 free

My NEW favorite Revlon PhotoReady foundation is on sale buy one get one 50% off (which is an amazing deal considering I used to fork out $40 for MakeUp Forever foundation)

So print off one or more of those coupons above and get yourself to Ulta...this sale won't last forever

No comments:

Post a Comment